We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why our Pub is great
Our pub oozes history, with its solid, stone walls and wooden beams. The open fire adds to the overall charm of the building, and is a welcoming sight in winter. Outdoors, when the weather allows, you can take advantage of our delightful terraces and beer garden. We provide table service throughout the pub, to save you queueing, with our polite, attentive staff on hand to take your order. There’s a great selection of drinks, including real ales, plus a substantial choice of food, from classic pub meals to exceptional specials.
We make Sundays special with our Sunday roasts, and we cater for kids, vegetarians and anyone wanting a non-gluten, wheat-free dish. You’ll get good portions and a great Two for One deal. This means every time here is an affordable treat. Family parties are a speciality at the Bootle Arms, and our midweek burger, curry and steak nights are highly popular.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus